Come prepared to HAVE FUN! Additionally, please ensure everyone in your party meets the following requirements:
- Treetop Tour participants must be at least 5 years of age and weigh between 45 and 225 pounds. Participants between 35 and 45 pounds will tandem zip with a Navitat Adventure Guide.
- Mountaintop Tour participants must weigh between 65 and 260 pounds. Participants under 65 pounds may be accommodated with advanced notice.
- Treetop Express Tour participants must be at least 5 years of age and weigh between 45 and 225 pounds. Participants between 35 and 45 pounds will tandem zip with a Navitat Adventure Guide.
- All participants will be discreetly weighed upon check-in.
Either not interested in or unable to zip? We still have an adventure for YOU! Check out our Guided RTV Excursions.
- As long as weight requirements are met, all tours are suitable for ages 5 and up.
- Participants should be in good health, have at least average/normal upper-body strength and be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead.
- Each tour includes walks on scenic forest trails. Though shorter in length, we advise that guests should feel comfortable walking one mile on uneven terrain in order to participate.
- Participants should come dressed for the weather and wearing closed-toe shoes, like tennis shoes or hiking boots
- BE ADVISED: You cannot participate if you are pregnant, have recent, recurring or existing injuries, have a serious musculoskeletal disorder, epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive, have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant, have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency, or if you are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities
- All guests must wear required Navitat provided safety equipment (i.e. harness, helmets, etc.). Guests must also be able to fit into Navitat provided PPE according to OEM (original equipment manufacturers) guidelines.
- You must sign a Participant Agreement/Waiver form. Upon booking, you will receive a link to complete your form ONLINE
- For YOUTH guests:
— If under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement
— If under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement AND remain on site for the entirety of their tour.
***Navitat zipline tours are designed for participants in good health. Due to the nature of our tours and for safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.***
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
- Navitat has a 72 hours cancellation policy:
- Reservations cancelled more than 72 hours in advance of the tour time will be issued a refund minus the 6% credit card processing fee. Rescheduling your zipline tour within 72 hours is only permitted if a $50 rescheduling fee is paid. Cancellations within 72 hours will not be eligible for a refund. You must speak with a Navitat Reservations Agent during regular business hours to cancel or reschedule your tour. You can reach us at 1-855-628-4828.
- There is an optional cancellation insurance add-on, which you can select at the time of booking. Cancellation insurance is required for each individual ticket. If you purchase cancellation insurance, you are able to cancel your tickets and receive a refund minus the booking and insurance fee only if you cancel more than 24 hours before your scheduled tour time.
- Guests are advised to arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled tour departure time. Tours depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses and may have turned others away.
- Navitat operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great, and inexpensive ponchos are available for purchase.
- In the event of inclement or severe weather that Navitat management deems hazardous, we may cancel your tour. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or a full refund.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, Navitat may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours are offered a full or partial refund that is based on your location on the course at the time of tour discontinuation.
Western NC weather does change from hour to hour. Forecasts are not always accurate. Our team is diligently working on ways to control the weather. Until then, we will continue to be prepared for all conditions. Thank you for your understanding.