Come prepared to HAVE FUN! Additionally, please ensure everyone in your party meets the following requirements:
- ALL participants must weigh between 30 and 265 pounds.
- Participants should be in good health, prepared to participate in an active adventure experience, and be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead.
- Participants should come dressed for the weather and wearing closed-toe shoes, like tennis shoes or hiking boots. Hard-soled shoes are more comfortable than “barefoot”-style athletic shoes.
- BE ADVISED: You cannot participate if you are pregnant, have recent, recurring or existing injuries, have a serious musculoskeletal disorder, epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive, have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant, have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency, or if you are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities.
- You must sign a Participant Agreement/Waiver form. If under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement. This agreement is available to sign upon check-in — you can also complete the agreement online in advance here OR you may download a copy to print out if needed.
***Navitat adventures are designed for participants in good health. Due to the nature of our adventures and for safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.***
- Navitat operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great, but loose-fitting ponchos are not permitted.
- In the event of inclement or severe weather that Navitat management deems hazardous, we may choose to close or put guests on standby. Advance notice may not be possible.
- If your pre-booked experience is cancelled because of severe weather, we will offer a rain check or a full refund.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the course, Navitat may choose to discontinue your experience and offer a full or partial refund that is based on the amount of time remaining on your ticket.
- In the event of a full park closure due to inclement weather, we update our operational status on our website.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS (for advanced reservations)
Navitat is proud to have one of the kindest cancellation policies in our industry! While many other tours offer no refund within 7 days – and sometimes as many as 14 days – before a scheduled tour date, we know that your plans may change. With this in mind, Navitat’s cancellation policy is:
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
- Reservations canceled more than 72 hours in advance of the tour time will be issued a refund.
- Reservations canceled less than 72 hours in advance of the tour time are not eligible for a refund.
- Rescheduling within 72 hours is only permitted if a rescheduling fee of $6 per person is paid
Why can’t I cancel or get a refund within 72 hours of my scheduled tour time?
72-hours prior to your scheduled tour time, we consider your reservation “final” so that we can make proper plans for your visit! At this time, we schedule all of the staff that will be required to accommodate you. From Adventure Guides and Sales Staff, when you say, “Count me in!” we do all we can to ensure your Navitat visit is incredible. Because of the logistics involved, last minute cancellations or refunds are not possible.
Why do I have to pay to reschedule within 72 hours?
At this point we consider your reservation “final” and have already scheduled all of the staff that will be required to accommodate you. The payment to reschedule within 72 hours will help cover the cost of lost revenue as we may not be able to refill those seats.